Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Radiology TA

Today was the first day as a TA in radiology lab. It was a lot of fun too. I couldn't believe that when I lectured on the powerpoints that all the information I thought I forgot over the summer, just came back to me, and I could lecture without thinking that I didn't know the material. Good to know that my hard work from last semester only needs a little coaxing to remember what I studied. It is good to get to know all the first years...well half of them at least. I feel like I can help lessen their stress somehow with letting them know my experience from first year, and how I made it through. Hopefully they like learning from me as well. I know I will be getting better at my technique and I look forward to all the extra lab time I get to perfect my skills this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment