Monday, March 28, 2011

My New Loupes

I love my new loupes! They are honestly one of the greatest purchases I have ever made. They work wonders. I am so glad I took the time to research them, and find the best company I thought would work for me.  It was like night and day in clinic today with loupes as compared to without loupes.  I still have to perfect them, but they are great.  I am moving right along with my requirements, but I am so completely stressed out over actually meeting them without going on academic probation.  My blood pressure and stress is through the roof right now. My patient cancelled today, so I had to find a new one...luckily There was a random man in the waiting room waiting for his wife, that needed a cleaning. Phew.  I need to pass off more PE's. I only passed off one today, and I have about 7 more to go! crap.  and PA's I still need a few more than a few. Prayers are continually being said in my head. If you are reading this you can pray for me too.  Here's to hoping for a better Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment