Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2/23/11

Today I saw ANOTHER 1B patient....And she had full ortho no less! My first experience with a patient with full ortho....probing and scaling is quite difficult at times. At least she didn't have a lingual bar, and I could clean those without interruption.  My pt today was supposed to go and get her wires off so I could clean her more easily, and she would just show up a 1/2 hr late to her appt....well she showed up a 1/2 hr late today, but she DIDN'T have her wires off.. Ha ha oh my crap I couldn't believe it. Now I was super behind and I had to play the major catch up game. I was able to get one quad scaled today and pass off the ap polish PE, so not all the was lost today.  I am really freaking out about not taking xrays EVER! Please if someone needs me to take xrays, or has a pt to take xrays on I would greatly appreciate it. I don't want to cry.  My goal next week is to get the patient done in one appt, and hopefully take some xrays! Please for the love of all things good, let my patient need xrays!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. "I don't want to cry." I love it Sam. I think we should make a board with what our whole class has/needs like the seniors, so we know what we can do to help each other out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having the same problem with xrays! NONE of my patients need them! It's stressful!

    ReplyDelete