Thursday, April 12, 2012

LAST CLINIC DAY!

Today I finished my clinic career as a student at Weber State University. I can't believe I'm done. Those 2 years flew. Yet at sometimes they seemed to drag. I have learned a lot from this program, and I have improved leaps and bounds from where I was last year in clinic to where I am now, and a (almost) registered dental hygienist. After today I will never have to have anyone check my work or watch me give injections. It is all on me to make sure those mouths that I clean are spotless, and the patient is numb. It is liberating. I am so ready to graduate and move onto the next chapter in my life.  I have worked extremely hard to get to where I am today, and I hope that employment comes sooner than later so I can start my professional career.  Thanks to everyone who got me through these past 2 years, and thanks to all the girls who were right there along side me going through the exact same thing I went through and feeling the exact way I felt, and understanding completely. And thank you to Marianne for all the dental related jokes, that only we would get. :) Happy Graduation everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! My name dropped in a blog post, there is nothing I love more. :) So help me I will keep up the hygiene jokes! Good work Sammie! It was a pleasure being in the program with you.

    ReplyDelete