Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lab #2

Can I just say that today was hilarious all because of one word...wheelchair. We got to attempt to lift each other out of wheelchairs and into the dental chair, and then back into the wheelchair again. So funny. I was a little uncomfortable at first because I don't particularly love to have my bubble invaded, but it was a good time. Turns out that I am pretty dang good at lifting people in and out of that chair. I practically sent Kristie flying out of the seat. At the end of the clinic day, as a contest, those who wanted to, got to try to lift Mr. Soloman in and out of the wheelchair. 3 of us tried. Kristie, Marianne and Me. There was no way I was going to pass up the prize...5 PA's of any kind. You can't pass up opportunities like that. I was a champ. I just lifted that man right out of the chair, and BAM 5 conventional PA's. Happy day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment