Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Wow. Today fell to pieces...

What did I do to have my ENTIRE day fall apart the morning I walk into clinic? My pt's I had scheduled for today both had car problems and wouldn't be able to make it to their appointments. So frustrating sometimes, because you can't control the clinic day sometimes. I have to say that if this were last semester I would have probably started crying, because I didn't have pt's and I needed so many requirements, and Costley would be questioning why I didn't have a pt in my chair....you all know this feeling. Luckily I am in Senior fall semester, and I have already met my requirements for the fall semester, so I wasn't to upset about it, just a little frustrated. So what did I do...Called my husband and my uncle. They are gems. I passed off  PE's on Evan, one in particular-air powder polish. The guy loves that thing. He grew up with it in the South. It is terrible if you ask me. I don't know who in their right mind would actually enjoy that awful tool. But my husband does, and he is the lucky one to get that PE passed off on. My uncle is the greatest. He Brought me twinkies and cupcakes to his appt. Love it! Ha Ha. Don't worry is OH is impeccable. And it turns out he lived next to Prof. Alexander when he lived in Arizona. Small world.

No comments:

Post a Comment