Thursday, November 10, 2011

Psycho Patient

Today was the day of all days at the VA.  My morning was a morning I will never forget. This pt asked if I was LDS, and it was downhill from there. That was all it took. After he found out I was, he wouldn't stop bashing the religion and event/people that are a part of the religion. I didn't give into any type of conversation with him about it, but he just kept on going and going and going. I won't tell what he said, but just know it was enough to make me have to excuse myself and go find Prof. Bossenberger to let her know that I knew there was calculus left in his mouth, but there was no way I could take anymore and she would have to finish the appt. She understood, and finished the cleaning and did the exam with the Dr. She said at one point there when he told her what he was going to do after the appt at Temple Square, that she was going to need to call security. Luckily it didn't get to that. He Told The Dr. doing the exam that he wouldn't let any LDS dentist work in his mouth....and it just went on and on and on people. It was ridiculous. Here's to a day I will never forget, but wish I could. What. A. Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment