Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Carved Soap!

Marilyn is amazing.  She carved a bar of soap into a tooth for everyone it clinic, to practice angulation when scaling. My tooth is awesome!  Today was a pretty fun day. It was Instructor Hafen's birthday so she brought cookies, I passed of 3 PE's and I learned the ultrasonic scaler. I still am not a fan of the ap polisher, and am SO glad that one is done and over with.  fl2 is fun to apply.  Foam fl is still my favorite, even though it isn't the most effective.  Next week is mock pt day. It's me and MeChel for the next 2 weeks. Me first then her.....I am excited! Everything is coming to an end and the real deal is so close!  And BONUS I only have two more PE's to pass off! HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!  Today in Rad lab we get to take bwx on each other so I look forward...my phone is ringing so off I go....See ya Monday...Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment