Monday, November 8, 2010

I'm becoming more legit..... :)

Today, and Wednesday I get to be the operator all week, working on the lovely MeChel Berrett.  She is a good little patient, and very patient with the full mouth probing I had to tackle today! I would like to become quicker at that...and the sooner the bett-er por favor.  This mock patient week is really a good lead in to when I get to work on Evan on the 22nd. I get one more chance to cement a little bit more of the routine I need to follow.  For some reason I was a little nervous today. Maybe because the end is near of all the student practicing, and the real deal is literally right around the corner...I did really well though, and was able to get one quad finished and checked off! So Wednesday, I will only have to focus on 3 quads and the remainder of the Tx....Pretty cool I think...and it is also reassuring to know that I am moving at a pretty good pace, and not at a glacial one.  Glacial = bad.  I am still a little confused on phasing Tx and knowing what to phase when, without knowing how far I am going to get in the appt.  Also, the whole PFI/BFI and how many surfaces to count...is it 4 or is it 6?! Do we go off the clinic manual which says 4, or what instructors are saying, 6????  Massive confusion.  I am just going to be consistent and stick with 4....It's what the clinic manual says people!  But hopefully the final say will come soon on that behalf. Alright people I am off to bed....Monday's are soooooo long.  See you all and your lovely faces tomorrow!....P.S. I love that Christmas music is playing! It's getting me excited...wahoo :) ....Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment