Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Last Mock Day

Today was pretty good if I do say so myself. I finished MeChel's entire Tx!...and I was the first one done.  Pretty cool. I still took forever to scale though, so that pace needs to be picked up. It seriously is going to take a lot of practice to be able to be at the pace needed in a general practice after I graduate.  I was able to use the ultrasonic scaler today for the very first time.  It feels kinda awkward in my hand, and it is a lot more difficult than I thought, but that is how this entire semester has gone...everything is harder than what you think.  But I'll be ok, I just need to practice...but my practice will be on real patients this time and not students...yikes.  I finished and passed off my LAST PE of the semester! WOOT WOOT! I didn't think that day would come with that huge stack we had to tackle.  My motivation is starting to deplete....good thing the semester is almost over...I just have to get through a few more weeks...just keep swimming, just keep swimming.....I get to work on Evan on the 22nd...I am pretty excited about that. He will be a great first legit patient.  I hope all goes well. Have a good weekend everyone....Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment