Monday, November 1, 2010

Pure Chaos

Today was a good day...super busy...and now looking back at it in retrospect, it was a pretty chaotic one in clinic.  I mean, we only passed off one PE, but we did a lot of stuff in what seems a short amount of time.  rc polish, tb, tp, df, fl varnish, ap polish, charting, sealants, tx planning, and all of that x's 2. Madness. I did love the sealant part of the day though. I haven't ever placed a sealant in my life, and as it turns out, I am actually pretty legit.  Prof. Costley checked mine to make sure they were done...I'm holding my breath this entire time...but she actually said they were "beautiful" and she was kinda pleasantly shocked when I told her these 3 sealants on McCall were the first 3 sealants I have ever done.  She was actually impressed. That made me feel so great. Prof. Costley passed off my sel polish PE today as well...my first one EVER with her. I liked it. She just let me do my thing, and giving great pointers as I went along.  It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be.

Today has been the longest day ever. It's never ending, and it's almost 10pm and I am STILL going at the never ending pile of studying....keep in mind I haven't stopped since 7:30 this morning! I need some sleep. Good thing I get to school tomorrow at 7:30 so I can review all the muscles before the quiz.  bleh...make it stop! ha ha jk, but seriously so much.  Peace out everyone, my pillow is calling...Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment