Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2/2/11

Today was suuuuuper easy. My patient had 3 quads left to scale, and I was done within an hour.  Good thing he was ok with letting me practice on him, or I don't know what I would have done with the rest of my time today.  I would have passed off a PE today, but not one of them that I had left qualified to do on my pt. Slight bummer with that one.  Next week both of my patients are new, so I have to do the appt's from the very beginning. I haven't done that in a while it feels like. Maybe I will get one or two PE's passed off next week.  I am freaking out a little because I CAN'T find a patient that is a higher classification! Class 2,3, and 5, where are you???! I need a miracle. If any of you have one of thoses classes and want to pass them off to me, I will gladly take them off of your hands :)

2 comments: