Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Happy Valentines Day everyone! I thought today was going to start and finish not the greatest today, because my original patient cancelled on me yesterday.  So it was a scramble to find somebody to come in last minute.  I finally found someone this morning at 8. YAY! Granted it was a four year old, but it doesn't matter I ended two hours early...I met my requirements for the day. So today went great. I honestly love working on little kids. They are so cute.  I only need one more 1A and I have met the minimum for that requirement.  No PE's passed off today. I will need to cruise on them when I start seeing higher classifications.  And I need to get more xrays taken! That tid bit makes me nervous. Here's to no patient day on Wednesday, and Monday! have a great week and love day today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment