Monday, February 7, 2011

OD to Complete!

Today I reached my goal of completing a 1B pt in one appt! I was so excited to see my improvement, and that I can get done from start to all 4 quads completed in one day. Such a good feeling.  My goal is to keep this up, and see how I do on Wednesday.  I think I have a higher classification scheduled on Wednesday, so I would be happy to get more than one quad completed.  I look forward to the day when I can complete a pt in one hour...as in the real world of general practice.  I had to book it at the end of the appt today to ensure I got done. At one point when time was running short, I seriously felt I wasn't going to make it.  But I did it.  I am happy to see my progress is coming along and that I have more confidence in my capabilities.  See you Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment