Thursday, January 5, 2012

First day back

Today is the first day back of the last semester of my of college at WSU's clinic. 15 weeks and this anxiety ridden program roller coaster is over! Hopefully it all goes as planned. This morning's pt was a pt I saw last semester for a screening. She was sooo close to being my mockboard, but no cigar. I was able to jump right back into the swing of things with a few brainwaves along the way, like the order the chart goes in...botched that one. I can't believe what a month off does to your brain. My patient was a cute Hispanic lady who spoke a little English, but enough that we could still communicate throughout the appt. She hasn't had a cleaning in 10 years so was definitely some stuff to clean off those teeth. She was so nervous for the appt too, she kept on apologizing for how nervous she was. But I guess I did a pretty good job to calm her fears, because at the end of the appt she told me and prof. Alexander that I have "hands like an angel" Ha! What a compliment! Thank you, and Welcome back!

1 comment:

  1. Hands like an angel?!! Holy Smokes that is like the best compliment ever!! I poked my 1B brother... I need help!

    ReplyDelete