Friday, January 20, 2012

Mockboard #2/Sealant Clinic...etc

I have found another reason I am grateful for being TA in junior clinic....I have found a board pt! Hopefully it all works out. He seems really reliable and he speaks english really well.  I need to bring him in for more xrays and to have Dr. Hanson and Prof. Alexander check the calculus so I can no for sure and have a lot of opinions on the pt truly being my board pt in March. There is one glitch though. He is going out of town for the first 2 weeks or so of March and he won't be back until the 16th of March. So the ONLY he could come is on Saturday. I need to call WREB and see if I can schedule him on Saturday since that is the only day he can come. Fingers crossed for everything working out!!! Mockboard was a good experience. I didn't do as well score wise on this one as I did on the first one, but I think this pt I had was a little more difficult, and I was able to think about what I need to do if the issue I had comes up again. I took the mockboard LA written that day too, and I only missed one. I think I am a lot more prepared than I thought I was...but I still have a lot to study because I don't feel confident enough...make sense?? I think I will be overprepared. I hope that is the case. I  have 1 week to get all the hardcore studying in. My deadline Jan. 30th.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you may have found a board patient!!!! Lucky Girl! Hopefully my patient tomorrow morning is a candidate for boards as well. Good luck to us all!

    ReplyDelete