Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Prophy....I am NOTa fan of the Air Powder Prophy....

So I got my salty abrasive facial I always wanted today....ha ha ok, seriously, that air powder polisher is no bueno. My poor tongue had some abrasions on it after that one.  I am super glad I went first to get it over with.  I worked on Heather T right after. My face is still caked with gritty salt. Gross. I did however get a fl tx which was great, because of my braces, I don't want to have any areas of demineralization when I get them off.  I learned that my rheostat is SOOO touchy. I feel and look like a retard, because if I just breath on it the RPM's shoot up to 50. Ridiculous. I must acquire a  lighter, constant touch when I polish my patients.  The Dental Screening PE we passed off today was good and sort-of confusing at the same time.  Some of the things weren't in the clinic manual, so I had to search and ask for the answers to the other ones. Tricky.  Now off to lunch and lab...I hear the movie we are watching today is so exciting...wink wink.  Have a good weekend everyone....and a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!...Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment