Wednesday, January 19, 2011

1-19-11

first of all happy birthday to my sister...She is 20. Yay for her :)  Clinic today was the norm. I worked on my 14 yr old cousin who is an aspiring hygienist, so it was fun to hang with her and show her the ropes today.  She is quite the talker!  I was able to take some xrays today, and meet more requirements, I guess I need to move away from phosphor plates, because I have met those requirements.  I got one quad done today, which I thought I would get a lot more.  Dang, I so wish I was faster and better.  I need to work on that next week, even though I  have no idea who my patient it...SCARY. Note to self: I need to call her this week. I wish I didn't miss calculus too ha ha...those lower anteriors get me EVERY TIME!  Have a good week...Let the tests begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment