Monday, January 3, 2011

First day of spring semester!

I can't believe I am back here again....time flew over Christmas!!!  I think I was in denial the last week of the break, willing my brain not to think about the inevitable of a higher stress level...but that was forced out of my mind when the flooding of emails came sliding in....so here I am....and I am excited to get another semester under my belt...and then I will be one step closer to getting married! wahoo!  Today in clinic was tal eval: which is going to be quite the learning curve...graceys, which had me exhausted by the end of it...and ultrasonics, which I think I will love once I know how to use it correctly, and not feel like a retard...it is coming though, that is good.  It is SO good to see everyone again! So here is to another semester...GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment