Friday, January 7, 2011

First Patient Day Spring 2011

So today was a little rough, but still went really well.  I had a goal with my patient to at least get one quad scaled, but I didn't quite get to it. Which is ok, because I took a FMX, so that meets a lot of requirements that way.  I am just glad I was able to reschedule my patient so I can get them back in and cleaned.  It was a little stressful at the beginning, because he was late! and then the scanx machine got backed up, and that was no good because That is what I was using for my xrays, so I didn't get back to start taking xrays until about 30-45 minutes later than what I had initially scheduled in the xray room.  I am happy I survived the day, and I will be glad when taleval is understood, and I can get past that learning curve.  I have scheduled the entire month of January with patients so I am extremely happy about that! Lets just hope that Monday goes a little better!

No comments:

Post a Comment