Monday, January 10, 2011

First Wednesday pt clinic

Today was a pretty great day.  I really enjoy having Instructor Vinning as my pod instructor.  He is very knowledgeable, and really helps you understand what you need.  My goal today from last week was to get at least one quad scaled.  Which I surpassed happily with 2 quads scaled and 4 BWX taken perfectly! No retakes.  Happy day :)  I still have issues with charting and forgetting some things, and learning what each instructor expects out of their chart they are grading.  I guess it is better to fail on the said of information overload.  Only if it didn't take 2 years to chart.  Here's hoping to faster charting capabilities in the future!! I hope this momentum keeps going, and that I keep finding patients, and that I start to find higher classifications soon :) Peace out friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment