Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I need Class III's...

I swear people this is the story of my life. Happened to me last semester, and it is happening again. Where have all the class 3's gone? Oh where, oh where can they be? Oh wait, I know, Brooke and Leigh are cleaning them all.

I have surpassed the quota for class 2's. Maybe by the end of the year if I'm still having issues, they spill over my 2's to count as 3's??? That would be good. In my dreams will that ever happen though. Heres to praying! I did see my first class 3/4 today! Woot woot! And I can use her for my mockboard coming up! Thankfully McCall had gratiously given me one of her patients for mockboard so I didn't technically need one for this mockboard, but it was nice to pass the one off McCall gave me to Emily, so she could have a mockboard patient. Anyone else think mockboards is confusing??? Here's to hoping that goes smoothly when it comes up on the 11th of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment