Tuesday, September 6, 2011

LASER that coldsore!!

Today rocked! I HATE cold sores, but I have to say I got this one at the right time! Thank you Joy and your laser! After clinic today Joy was able to laser my coldsore that started last night, to reduce the time the sore would be on my lip, increase healing time, and hopefully get rid of the dang coldsore forever!! That would be amazing. I don't think there would be anything better then to be coldsore free for the rest of my life. Here's to hoping.

I saw a kid and another healthy adult. I am pretty good at these classes these days and am not missing any areas. Dr. Hansen said she looks forward to the day when I start sweating because I have a higher class in my chair, and not just breezing through the 1A and 1B's. I hope they start rolling in too. I need requirements!

3 comments:

  1. I agree ! Where are the patients this year! It's like all the higher classes just don't come to our clinic that often anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This laser stuff is pretty cool! I got my canker sore lasered today, I hope it works!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sam, you haven't posted much. I would like to read more.

    ReplyDelete