Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Written Boards= FINISHED

I am so happy I am finished taking those 3 boards! I feel like my brain is mush. I am exhausted. I am relieved. A huge burden is finally off my shoulders! I can't do anymore studying for my next 2 boards, and I don't think I will ever be able to make myself study ever again! I remember always dreading taking these written boards when I got into the program, just because I have always had a little test anxiety, but I feel now, having gone through these past 2 years and the hardcore studying I have done the past 3 months has helped me not have that anxiety, for the fact that I enjoy what I learn in this program. I don't stress a lot over it because I actually like the stuff enough to want to remember it, and it retains easy for me. So here is to hoping that this theory of mine works, and I pass these boards with flying colors. Now I am heading out to celebrate with my husband :)

No comments:

Post a Comment