Thursday, February 23, 2012

MockBoard #3

Mockboards are finally over! Happy to not have to find another mockboard pt again. That chapter in my life is over. This was a good experience though because the pt I worked on was the pt I am using for my boards in March. I am seriously blessed to be able to have the chance to work on him before the board, especially in the mockboard environment I worked in.  The good news too is that I passed! There is hope yet for me passing in March! Fingers and toes are still crossed for a good day that day.  All 4 quads of my pt qualified so I used one for myself for mockboards and one for Kristie for mockboards, leaving me 2 quads for boards, just in case I have to pull extra teeth into my submission. Pretty sure I will only need one quad because he has enough calculus in every quad. But it is good to have a back up just in case something bizarro happens.  So glad I found this particular patient for my boards. He rocks.

1 comment:

  1. It is a huge relief to find a board patient and have that concern out of the way. I too used my board patient for mockboards and it is nice to get a feel for them. Good luck Sam

    ReplyDelete