Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Written Boards...CHECK

I can't tell you how happy I am that all my written boards are done and taken! No more studying like mad anymore. I don't think my brain or body or spirit could take any more ha ha. I just hope I passed all of them so I don't have to relive any of that. I am grateful for the chance I had to study and relearn/refresh what I had previously learned, and recement all the knowledge I have pertaining to everything dental hygiene. I think that was very beneficial for my future career.  Now off to clinical boards in March! And I am more relieved about those boards because I have found my board patient!!! Happy Happy Day!!! That is seriously a burden I am glad and relieved to have off my shoulders. It was looking bleak for a while there, and I was doubting my capability of every finding one. The bonus is that my board pt is the sweetest guy. He is willing to do anything I need, and always tells me that I'm "the boss" and whatever I say he will do. Blessings! Thank the heavens for the board pt!

No comments:

Post a Comment