Thursday, March 8, 2012

Last clinic before boards...

Today is the last day before I take my last two boards. This is the clinical portion and I feel like I am prepared. Nervous, but prepared.  I was able to see a class III today thanks to Brooke, so it was good to have one last practice with a more difficult patient before next Saturday.  So Thank you Brooke. I finally met my 1A requirement today...wahoo.  Back to clinicals next week....I feel like the skills I have developed will be good enough to pass both of the boards. And all of the mockboards we have had, has prepared me even more for knowing what will happen on the days of the boards.  I will definitely be more calm, because it will be at Weber, and we have run through the steps so much, I think I've got it. It helps too that I have seen my board pt at my last mockboard and I passed, so that gives me hope that I can efficiently remove his calculus.  I will say however that I am quite bugged that I had to pay $45 dollars to rent an ultrasonic unit that I use every week in clinic. I understand that we needed to rent them, but $45 dollars?! That is a rip-off.

No comments:

Post a Comment