Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Charting...

Today was a pretty fun and low-key day. We learned how to chart properly when we are working with our patients...charting on the laminated sheet with blue and/or red markers, noting the different restorations, sealants, suspicious lesions that we could find in our clinic partner's mouth. I worked with Tanya today...I haven't worked with her yet in clinic so it was pretty sweet to have somebody different in my chair...AND bonus she is a lefty, so I experienced a change in the typically usual right-handed clinician. Pretty fun, and way backwards to me :)

I passed off 2 PE's today, and only one was due, so I am ahead again in clinic...so now I only have one to pass off on Monday, which I should have just done it today, because it is basically the same as the anterior instrumentation PE, with the adaptation and angulation. Oh well...I guess I will just get to practice again on Monday, which practice is always fantastic when you get to have time to do it in clinic...

We are disclosing next week again...bleh, stupid braces...I am making sure they are spotless before I walk into clinic on Monday, there will not be a repeat of this Monday ha ha...Well it's a short day today!! No rad lab! wahoo...now off to study...peace out friends...Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment