Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The First Run Throuh

So today I was the clinician all day! I went from start to finish with Kristie as my patient.  It was a good review and refresher for sure. It was nice to have the practice and put things in sequence of how they need to be done, and then charting at the end.  Let me tell you charting is IN DEPTH.  You think you have everything written correctly and in the right place, to then find when you have your instructor check that you have some mistakes and you could have written a little more info here, a little more info there.  It was a great learning experience.  Passed off 3 PE's today. Great fun, and I learned how to treatment plan sealants, and use the intra oral camera.  Now off to lunch and lab.  STUDY this weekend for Costley's class! takin' it Saturday....wish me luck!...Sam

2 comments:

  1. Can you explain "The Firts Run Throuh"? Does that mean The First Run Through? Maybe you're keyboard is jacked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know I have noticed that a lot...I go back and read my stuff and there are some really random words...like the word off...it always comes up as of..what the?? I know how to spell...maybe I am just a retard though.. That could be likely, and I don't take the time to proof read. ha

    ReplyDelete