Wednesday, October 6, 2010

So apparently I can probe...well.

I was SO scared for passing off today's probe PE...like literally I was almost in tears last night practicing, thinking I was completely horrible and probing, and that I was doing it all wrong...So when I asked Marilyn to help me with it, before I passed it off with instructor Hemsley, I was so surprised that she said I had nothing to worry about, that I was a pro! ha ha oh my heck I guess I can probe...I need to still practice the Lingual posteriors though...that indirect vision is SO dang tricky.

We learned how to use our universal scalers today...which was pretty fun and scary all at the same time. Just like Monday and the anterior scaler. I got to work on MeChel today...I love her, we were totally nervous together, but we did well on scaling and we passed our PE's...we basically rock :)

 Now I am off to Rad lab...hope that goes fast today...my feet always hurt by the end of day. Have a good weekend! I will, because I am going to THRILLER!! Highlight of my year. Seriously.  ...Sam

2 comments:

  1. Indirect vision on the anterior linguals is so hard! My feet always hurt at the end of Wednesday too, and there is nowhere good to sit in Rad Lab, and going to Thriller? lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have a Twilight dance this year at Thriller!! I want to hear all about it! My family won't go with me to it anymore so I doubt I'll see it this year. I want a full report about it on Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete