Monday, October 11, 2010

Disclosing and Braces are NOT friends.

Holy freaking crap....Braces are THE hardest things to keep clean! It's seriously terrible...so mush plaque around the brackets that I spend forever each day trying to keep clean. I think once I get these puppies off, I am disclosing again so I can see the REAL PFI that I have. ha ha seriously. Instructor H is bringing me an ortho tb next week...That rocks.

Passed off Explorer PE today...I was shaking like a leaf with Instructor Demmings...Yikes. I thought I was pretty good at exploring, but I have come to find out I need some more practice.  Go figure, it was just the opposite with my probe. Now off to stats and then to homework..Please bless I stay motivated and on top of things with all these tests coming up! Prayers are welcomed :)...Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment