Monday, October 25, 2010

Instructor Allen

Today was really fun...I wish we had Instructor Allen everyday in clinic, and not just radiology.  She seriously rocks. She makes you so excited about what you're doing and learning that it honestly makes you so much more excited to get into private practice and start tailoring your knowledge into what your patient needs to know and understand for them.  Awesome.  I worked on the lovely Heather T. today. We had a good time. OHI PE was really beneficial for me to start figuring out techniques to put things in laymans term for a patient. Instructor Allen was a huge help with that. I think taking Costley's test last friday helped a ton with putting periodontal disease and caries into the big picture, and really understanding what you are articulating. Now I need to study the dental screening PE...that one is a little more difficult...Off to stats...peace out...Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment