Monday, October 18, 2010

Practice Makes Perfect...for Kristie :)

So today was all about practicing from start to finish...vitals to scaling...I was the patient all day today, never the clinician.  Pretty dang relaxing if I do say so myself. Wednesday will be my day to work on Kristie.  I think I lucked out getting Kristie...We had such a great time today! Laughing and joking and helping each other out on techniques and sequence.  It was pretty fun. We definitely work well together. And BONUS she actually attempted to work on my lower arch where my dreaded braces are.  She is the first one to try.  Everyone else that has worked on me has been too scared to try, because you have to adjust to those gold bulky brackets. It really is so annoying to have them in my mouth. I feel bad for anyone that works on me, so I automatically come with a disclaimer when I sit in their chair. Ha ha.  I think that everyone should try on them, because at some point we will all run across a patient with braces, and getting the practice here, while in school, I think is awesome...Kristie agrees :)  I didn't have to pass off any PE's today due to the fact that Kristie's hands were in my mouth all afternoon. I get to do it all on Wednesday.
Until Wednesday friends....Peace out...Sam
P.S....I HATE disclosing agents and braces! = No bueno! ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment