Monday, September 27, 2010

Exploring with the Explorer

So today rocked. I loved it.  A little bleeding for everyone, but sooo much fun. I think the best part was slipping that explorer right into the col and watching the working end completely disappear. Awesome.  Char helped out a lot a lot.  Grateful that she is back!

Passed two more PE's off today..YES...kinda sad the extra oral one is done though, because I loved the mini massages i got.  I hope Wednesday goes as good as today. I seriously loved today...I really can't say that enough! ha ha.

Now I am off to lunch/dinner with Tanya before our stats class (bleh) tonight. Mondays are so long in that respect...I am so not a fan of night classes...OH by the way my HHx group got 40/40 on our charting assignment! SO happy and relieved we did it right! That completely added to this good day. Until Wednesday...See ya...Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment