Wednesday, September 29, 2010

One Step forward...One step back...

So today was basically all about practicing exploring and probing...My brain had to take a step back to remember what I learned on Monday, and the proper way I need to position my instrument into the col...i should practice a little more. I hate feeling like a retard ha ha...Megan helped A LOT today with helping me visualizing the placement of the probe as I did the walking stroke from distal to mesial...SO much better...but I still need to practice. Oi. Hopefully I can borrow some instruments from work for the weekend so I can practice, and not have to bring my instruments from clinic home.

We learned all about  our scalers today...sickle and curet...oh boy that PE I am going to need to study. Those instruments are complex in so many ways, and not just the shape of the functional end. :) I am so hunger right now, my stomach was going nuts as I was being Whitnee's patient...I am glad I am going to lunch now before rad lab.  See ya Monday!...Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment