Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Positioning...and all that goes with it...

Holy crap...information overload today! I feel like I grasped almost all that we went over today in clinic with positioning our chairs and body correctly when working on our patients...8 o'clock to 12 o'clock...There is A LOT of  information to remember with anterior teeth, posterior teeth, chin up, chin down, look away, look towards, and the toughest thing for me right now is towards and away! I have to make sure I study study and study before I pass that PE off, because if I don't I know I will be in trouble for sure!  Tori and I decided to take home gloves and a mirror and explorer, along with our anatomy typodont so we can practice all of that on it and a family member. Hopefully that will help...we have a long weekend to get it memorized!...which by the way I am SO so so excited for a long weekend, and no class or clinic on Monday. I need the break to organize myself again.  So God Bless Labor Day. ha ha. :)

I Passed off two more PE's today which is fabulous, and thanks to Instructor Hafen for staying late with some of us to finish passing our break down PE so we would be ready for next weeks new information.

Now I am off for a quick lunch before this long day continues to my Radiology lab...oh Wednesdays are long days. At least it is interesting. :)  I \haven't been as overwhelmed this week with classes and everything, so I think that goes to show that it really does get a little better after the first week.  So have a great holiday weekend everyone and I will see you Tuesday... Don't forget about our presentations! See ya...Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment