Monday, September 20, 2010

Oh Monday's...you are so so so long...

Monday's are so long, and so hectic, and the start of realization of how overwhelming the week is going to be..."It's just another Manic Monday"...Amen to that. 

I survived last week, so that is a good sign. I didn't think I was going to make it with all of those huge tests we had to take...but fortunately I did extremely well on all my tests! Phew! 

Today in Clinic we learned more about how to fulcrum, but this time with the mirror and the perio probe as our "scaler".  Kinda overwhelming and confusing, that one.  But I will get it...eventually. At least I passed my HHx PE which I am so glad is over...that one was extreme.  I feel a little freaked out though, because even though I am completely caught up on my PE's, I feel like I am drowning, because for every one that I pass off, we learn two new ones...SO much...but it's ok, it's doable, and will work out. 

Tanya and I worked on Anatomy and identifying the posterior teeth. We made some headway...now it is 10pm and I am about to attempt to study the rest of the information for the test tomorrow morning....This whole study thing never ends...I swear I am constantly going, going, going all day, and I. NEVER. stop. Ha ha it is kinda ridiculous if you think about it, but it is the nature of the beast and I just need to keep moving....or in the words of Dori: "just keep swimming, just keep swimming" ha oh man it's late, I need to study then try to get some sleep..See ya all later...Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment